Chocolate Vegan Protein Pancakes
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil, melted
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1 ½ cups of white whole wheat flour
- 1 ½ cups of any unsweetened plant-based milk of your choice
- 1 scoop of NaturaVits Chocolate Meal Replacement powder https://www.amazon.co.uk/Chocolate-Protein-Meal-Replacement-Vegan/dp/B07GBCRQQZ
Whisk all ingredients together in a large bowl until combined.
Let the batter sit, without stirring, for 10 to 15 minutes. (As the batter rests, the baking powder forms bubbles that create fluffy pancakes.)
Coat a large non-stick frying pan with cooking spray; heat over medium heat. Pour enough of the batter onto the frying pan for one pancake. Cook for 2 to 4 minutes. Then, flip and cook until golden brown on the other side, 2 to 4 minutes more. Repeat with the remaining batter, coating the pan with cooking spray and reducing the heat as needed.
Top your pancakes with your favourite berries and nuts for the ultimate pancake day feast!
Order your Chocolate Meal Replacement here:https://www.amazon.co.uk/Chocolate-Protein-Meal-Replacement-Vegan/dp/B07GBCRQQZ